Ecomax Tires Terms of Sale, Returns, and Guarantee Policy
Thank you for your interest in the products and services of ECOMAX Tires. ECOMAX Tires reserve the right to provide this Limited Guarantee to customers with vehicles in proper working order. All used tires are sold in "as is" condition without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. The Buyer acknowledges the risks associated with purchasing a product 'as is' and assumes any and all such risks. ECOMAX Tires does not know the prior history of the used tires it sells. All of our inventory goes through a rigorous inspection process to ensure such tires are roadworthy. Used tires may have been professionally repaired in tread area only, NO SIDEWALL REPAIRS. All returns must accompany a receipt and ECOMAX Tires must be notified of intent to return or refund item no later than 7 days after the sale. All “Cash & Carry” sales are final. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO LIMIT RETURNS OR EXCHANGES REGARDLESS OF RECEIPT.
What does this limited guarantee cover?
This Limited Guarantee covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the 14-day Guarantee Period for used tires and 30 days for alignments. During the Guarantee Period, ECOMAX Tires will repair or replace, at no charge, the used tire or tires or alignment that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What will we do to correct problems?
ECOMAX Tires will either repair or replace the tire at no charge and/or take corrective action for the alignment, using like-kind or refurbished replacement parts.
How long does the coverage last?
The Guarantee period for used tires is 14 days and 30 days for alignments from the date of purchase. A replacement used tire assumes the remaining guarantee of the original used tire sold. Re-work of alignment covers the remaining 30 days of original alignment performed.
What is not covered under this limited guarantee?
This guarantee DOES NOT COVER tires or alignments that have become unserviceable due to:
· Road hazard injury (e.g., cut, snag, impact damage or puncture);
· Improper repair and/or installation of tire by another service provider;
· Misapplication, racing, under-inflation, over-inflation, or other abuse;
· Uneven or rapid wear caused by mechanical irregularity in the vehicle or rim/wheel such as wheel misalignment, worn suspension/steering, worn brakes, worn hubs, and/or bent/warped wheel/rim ;
· Accident, fire, chemical corrosion, tire alteration or vandalism;
· Flat spotting caused by improper storage, or brakelock; or
· Cosmetic ozone or weather cracking.
In addition to the above exclusions, THE GUARANTEE DOES NOT APPLY to:
· Tires that have been used in commercial applications, including but not limited to taxi
service, towing, government use, and contract sales;
· Tires that have been used for racing or off-road purposes;
· Tires that have been installed on custom/aftermarket wheels, customized vehicles or any vehicle other than the vehicle on which they were originally installed; or
· Tires that have had the tread pattern altered in any manner such as, but not limited to, siping, carving, shaving, or having any material applied to the surface.
· Customer provided tires, parts, & accessories.
What do you have to do.
Please call our store at 757-935-5911 or email us at email@example.com or come directly to the store located at 700 E Constance Rd Suffolk, VA 23434.